Homemade Spicy Breakfast Sausage So much better than Jimmy's. Spicy Breakfast Sausage
The patties are perfect for freezing
• 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
• 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
• 1 ½ tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt
• 1 tablespoon crushed fennel seeds
• 3 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 3 pound ground pork shoulder (Boston butt)
• Mix sage, thyme, brown sugar, salt, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a medium bowl. Add pork and work spice mixture into meat with your hands until it's very well blended.
• Scoop out ¼-cupfuls of the mixture and flatten into about ¼"-thick patties (they will plump slightly when cooled).
• Griddle sausage over medium-high heat until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
• Do Ahead: Patties can be made 2 days ahead. Stack between parchment paper; cover and chill, or freeze up to 1 month.
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment:
Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric #8-Meat Grinder:
Shttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010DNIEJW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1tainless Steel Big Bite Electric #8-Meat Grinder:
5L Vertical Commercial Sausage Stuffer:
Mini patty maker :
Here is the link for making sausage with a food processor:
Tags: Homemade Spicy Breakfast Sausage So much better than Jimmy's, Pork, Sausage, Breakfast, Breakfast Sausage, Hot Breafast Sausage, Spicy Breakfast Sausage, diy, Home made, Sausage Patties, Sausage recipe, gringer, pork Butt, pork sholder, sage, fresh Sage, thyme, brown sugar, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, homemade sausage, home made sausage, smoked paprika, sausage patty, how to make sausage, how to, breakfast, homemade